On a hillside overlooking the town of Ayr, with views across to the Carrick Hills and the Isle of Arran, Ash Cottage is a beautifully furnished barn conversion on the working farm of Kirklandholm.
Furnished and decorated to a high standard, the property has two double en-suite bedrooms, one with a ‘zip n link’ bed which can provide either a super king-size or two standard singles. A decking area outside the kitchen door provides the perfect place to enjoy that morning coffee and admire the scenery, with access to the large lawned garden, landscaped with trees and shrubs.
Ash Cottage is adjacent to its sister properties Acorn Cottage and Chestnut Cottage and can be booked individually or together to accommodate up to 14 people
Ash Cottage Reviews
The Dawes Family – June 2014
K & K Dawes – July 2014
Mr & Mrs Parr – May 2014
Mr & Mrs Heggarty May 2014
L Hanratty & E Phillips – June 2014
The Robertsons – May 2014
The accommodation is all at ground floor level, heated by oil central heating and comprises:
- Lounge/diner: With T.V. and DVD.
- Kitchen: With gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: With king size bed and en-suite shower room with W.C. and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: With two ‘zip n link’ beds to make one super king size or two singles – you must confirm format required at time of booking) and en-suite shower room with W.C. and wash basin.
- Bathroom: With bath, W.C. and wash basin.
- All fuel, power and bed linen included
- Cot and highchair available.
- Enclosed and dedicated section of shared garden with furniture
- Views of the Carrick Hills, Ayr town and toward the Isle of Arran
- Off road parking for 2 cars